Re: [IndexedDB] Closing on bug 9903 (collations)

The more I think about it, the more I want a user-specified comparison
function. Efficiency should not be an issue here - the engines should tweek
the JIT compiler to fix any efficiency issues. Just let the user pass a
closure (remember functions are first-class in JavaScript so this is not a
callback nor an event).

Keean.