Re: [widgets] Widget Updates tests?

Scott Wilson wrote:
> Right, I've done some basic work on the tests in Apache Wookie - most of them seem to work OK so far; I need to do interactive testing next - I've tested processing the update element in config.xml and acquiring and validating the UDD, but not actually processing the updates.
>
> However there are some issues I've found so far:
>
> Test ta-preparation1-8
> This fails to parse as a valid widget as the XML isn't well-formed
>
> Test ta-processing2-3
> I get a content type of text/html when getting the UDD
>
> Test ta-processing2-7
> I get an error of the UDD XML not being well-formed
>
> Test ta-processing2-9
> I get a content type of text/html when getting the UDD

All the above tests have been fixed.

> Test ta-processing2-16
> We throw a UDD parse exception when a UDD has a relative URL for the src attribute, but the test seems to assume you just silently fail to update the widget?

The processing in this case was underspecified in the spec. I've updated
the specification to allow for relative URLs to be included in the 'src'
attribute. The resolution system for relative URL src attributes to
absolute valid IRIs has also been included in the spec (i.e. resolve
relative URLs relative to the UDDs IRI).

Relative URLs are not allowed in the update-description element of a
widget's config.xml.

We've therefore replaced ta-processing2-16 test with a test to check
that the resolution of src attribute relative URLs is working correctly.

> Test ta-processing2-19
> I get a content type of text/html when getting the UDD
>
> Test ta-processing2-20
> I get a content type of text/html when getting the UDD

These tests have been fixed.

HTH, Rich