Re: [widgets] Widget Updates tests?

From: Rich Tibbett <richt@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:59:51 +0200
To: Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com>
CC: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi Scott,

On 28.03.2011 at 15:59, Scott Wilson wrote:

> Are there any tests available - even informal ones - for the Widget Updates[1] spec?

We've just uploaded the Widget Updates test suite to the CVS repository.

The Widgets Updates test suite is available here:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-updates/test-suite/

Individual test cases are available at
http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-updates/test-suite/test-cases/

Once we have some implementer feedback on the tests we'll go ahead and
populate the Widget Updates implementation report in the usual way:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-updates/imp-report/

If you have any feedback or questions just let us know.

- Rich