No longer representing Opera

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:28:54 +0200
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,
I wanted to inform the working group that I no longer represent Opera Software at the W3C - nor am I any longer employed by Opera (or by anyone at this moment). For the next six months I will be representing myself (unless otherwise indicated). The W3C has granted me Invited Expert status, for which I will try to continue editing the Widget specs (depending on whatever funding I can get to do that).

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres