Re: Reminder: RfC: Last Call Working Draft of Web Workers; deadline April 21

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 20:42:03 -0400
To: ext Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
On Apr/14/2011 6:39 PM, ext Jonas Sicking wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 7:31 AM, Arthur Barstow<art.barstow@nokia.com>  wrote:
>> This is a Request for Comments for the March 10 Last Call Working Draft of
>> Web Workers:
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-workers-20110310/
>>
>> If you have any comments, please send them to the following list by 21 April
>> 2011 at the latest:
> There are currently two bugs filed against the spec. Do these bugs
> count as last call comments?
>
> http://bit.ly/fl2uSB

Yes, I think both of these bugs should be considered LC comments.

(Bug 12067 was submitted between the Feb 12 "is Workers ready for LC?"
query [1] and the Feb 28 CfC to publish the LC [2]. As such, it probably
should have been considered before publishing the LC.)

On March 9, Adrian submitted comments after the CfC closed and those
comments should also be considered LC comments:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JanMar/0877.html

-AB

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JanMar/0536.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JanMar/0696.html