[widgets] localizing author

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 10:42:30 +0200
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,

I just realised that I actually localise my own name in certain languages
(most particularly to ensure that I get my preferred transliterations when
I am publishing). But I cannot do that in config.xml. Likewise, I would
like to localise the href for me which would be possible if I could
localise the author element but isn't at the moment.

I don't now if this is too late for the current version, in which case
please log it as an issue for the future. Changing it to allow
localisation would mean a change to the schema - and at least to Opera's
implementation. I haven't yet checked (I only realised I want to do this
but it isn't allowed today) whether we have any preference for making that
change now or later.

cheers

Chaals