Re: [widgets] possible test errors for The Widget Interface?

OK, having read both P&C and TWI next to each other I can see now how this can work - there is just a slight confusion in the two specs with regard to default text direction.

Basically, P&C's rules for text direction always return a direction (default: LTR) whereas the TWI rules - and test cases - assume the default is no direction (Null). So by using the P&C algorithm to generate the properties, I ended up failing a lot of the TWI tests as all my properties had a "dir" value. To make both sets of tests pass, I have to set the default as Null rather than LTR despite what P&C says - this is fine as the browser treats no-direction as LTR by default anyway.

Not a big problem to work around, but it did trip me up and does seem inconsistent.