CfC: publish new WDs of File API: {Writer, Directories and System}; deadline April 11

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 12:34:15 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
This is a Call for Consensus to publish new Working Drafts of Eric's two
File API specs (last published about 6 months ago):

1. File API: Writer
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/file-system/file-writer.html

2. File API: Directories and System:
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/file-system/file-dir-sys.html

If you have any comments or concerns about this proposal, please send
them to public-webapps by April 11 at the latest.

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and encouraged
and silence will be assumed to be agreement with the proposal.

Note that Eric may update these EDs during this CfC.

(I will follow up separately with Arun and Jonas re the status and plans
for the File API spec.)

-Art Barstow