Added 'locale' to Text, Keyboard, and Composition Events [ISSUE-119]

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 18:08:10 -0500
To: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
CC: "'Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin'" <aharon@google.com>
Hi, folks-

In the latest draft of DOM3 Events [1], I have added a 'locale'
attribute to the KeyboardEvent, CompositionEvent, and TextEvent
interfaces, as agreed in telcons and at TPAC.

I took the liberty of renaming 'inputLocale' to 'locale', since most
developers prefer shorter, nonCamelCased names, and it seems equally
descriptive.

Please let us know if this satisfies your issue.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs