[IndexedDB] versionchange event gone?

From: Pablo Castro <Pablo.Castro@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 02:42:20 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Just noticed that the algorithm for updating versions refers to the "versionchange" event but the event is actually not defined in IDBDatabase or IDBDatabaseSync. Just an omission?

On a related note, I'm updating the sync API and changing the setVersion method so that it does all the version change notification dance synchronously and returns a transaction object that's the "version change" transaction. Given this behavior we probably don't need anything similar to the "blocked" event for the sync API. Any concerns?