Re: Call for Editors for Server-sent Events, Web Storage, and Web Workers

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 02:17:01 +0000 (UTC)
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
cc: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, public-webapps@w3.org
On Mon, 13 Dec 2010, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:

> [...] You aren't asking for someone to do all that though, you're just
> asking for someone to occasionally do a bit of administrative work.  I
> have the bandwidth to help with that if necessary.

Quick update: Tab and I have set up a system whereby he can do TR/ patent
policy snapshot updates for the Server-Sent Events, Web Messaging,
WebSocket API, Web Storage, and Web Workers specs whenever the group feels
is necessary, with minimum involvement from me (at this point I just have
to do a cvs up and then regen the spec).