Re: continue as a reserved word and a conflict with IndexedDB

I'm pretty sure this was discussed and that EMCA5 does make it possible to
use continue as we do.  At least that's the conclusion we had with delete.
 My guess is that the JavaScriptCore (WebKit's main JavaScript engine)
parser needs to be changed.  If so, you should probably file a bug at
webkit.org.