Re: Embedding WebSocket Servers in Web Pages

Hi Toni,

Any notes or thoughts on the DNS and IP Routing side of things, as in
how to distinguish between the various listening browsers on my private
network which all share a single public IP address, and also how to
negate conflicts + expose the details of the listening socket to the
user in order to make a connection over the web.

As in, what address do I provide you with (and how do I find it) so that
we can use the chat demo client-to-client, also how to communicate that
address when the connection hasn't been made? out-of-band via some other
messaging system?

Best,

Nathan