Re: [XHR2] responseType / response / overrideMimeType proposal

From: Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:00:16 -0800
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Anne, for what it's worth, in my initial implementation in WebKit, I've
allowed .responseText to be accessed (without throwing) if .responseType ==
"text".
Likewise, .responseXML can be accessed (without throwing) if .responseType
== "document"

I don't have a strong opinion either way.  But it wasn't hard for us to
implement that way.

Chris