Widget Embedding [was: Re: [widgets] running widgets in a regular web page ???]

Peter - as Nathan alludes, there have been threads related to web
application embedding on this list. WebApps has a "Widget Embedding"
deliverable in its charter and currently, work on this item has not started.

Earlier today I created a document for this subject and it includes
links to related resources as well links to related discussions:

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/WidgetEmbedding

The Problem Statement and UCs + Requirements sections in this document
are empty. Perhaps those interested in moving this deliverable forward
can start with those two topics.

-Art Barstow

P.S. Proposal: use [embedding] as the subject: prefix for related threads