CORS & ISSUE-108

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:40:43 +0100
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/108 has been open for a year
and we have made little concrete progress on it unfortunately. Meanwhile,
CORS is shipping, deployed and nobody is planning to take it out or down
as far as I know. I think it is time to move on and go to Last Call.

I am open to spending a few more days on finding a solution to this
problem we can all agree with, but if we have nothing by December 1 and at
that point it does not seem likely it will get anywhere we should go for a
Last Call CfC (or maybe straight to a formal vote) and call it a day.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/