Re: Relational Data Model Example

Well the implementation is not running on IndexedDB yet... however I can see
no fundamental problems that will stop the implementation. I am sure once I
get into the details there will be issues - but I expect these to be
performance related.

The plan is to continue to refine the common abstraction part of the
prototype - I want to complete the relational data model - then start the
IndexedDB backend.

I'll let you know when I have something on IndexedDB.

Cheers,
Keean.