Re: CfC: to publish Web SQL Database as a Working Group Note; deadline November 13

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:53:06 -0500
To: ext Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
On Nov/6/2010 6:09 PM, ext Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Nov 2010, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>>
>> [...] suggested the spec be published as a "Working Group Note" and this
>> is Call for Consensus to do.
>
> I support this in principle.

OK.

> I can't commit to providing the draft,
> though. A few months ago I turned off this particular "spigot" in my
> publishing pipeline (back when I removed the section from the WHATWG
> complete.html spec) and I don't have the bandwidth to bring it back up to
> speed at this time.

Assuming there is consensus to publish this doc as WG Note ...

Are there any normative edits/changes that must be made to the doc
before it is published as a WG note?

Regarding the non-normative W3C boilerplate (e.g. Status of the
Document), Mike Smith indicated he is willing to work with me on those
type of edits.

-Art Barstow