Re: [IndexedDB] Behavior of IDBObjectStore.get() and IDBObjectStore.delete() when record doesn't exist

From: Keean Schupke <keean@fry-it.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 22:39:02 +0000
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
The problem I am trying to solve is not knowing if "get(key) === undefined"
means the key does not exist or there is a key with a value of undefined.

The solution is to disallow inserting undefined. Now there is no ambiguity,
if get(key) returns undefined, it _must_ be because the key does not exist.

Does this make sense so far?

Cheers,
Keean.