Re: [IndexedDB] .value of no-duplicate cursors

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 13:21:59 -0800
To: ben turner <bent@mozilla.com>
Cc: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
This discussion seemed to die off with no clear resolution.

Since I had forgotten about this thread I specified that the first
item is always the one returned for _NO_DUPLICATE cursors. Where
"first" means "with lowest object-store key".

I don't feel strongly either way if they should be removed or not. SQL
has 'unique', but we of course we're not aiming to match SQL's feature
set.

/ Jonas