Re: IndexedDB TPAC agenda

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:50:18 +0100
To: Nikunj Mehta <nikunj@o-micron.com>
Cc: Jeremy Orlow <jorlow@chromium.org>, Pablo Castro <Pablo.Castro@microsoft.com>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Nikunj Mehta <nikunj@o-micron.com> wrote:
> Propose:
> can implementors provide an update on their implementation status/plans?

I can answer this for Firefox. We're tracking the spec fairly closely,
though not all changes have yet landed but are stuck waiting for
review from me.

There are a fair number of bugs and edge cases where we're not
following the spec, but for the most part, once all current patches
have landed, our implementation works in most cases.

Our current plan is to release our implementation in Firefox 4, but
with a vendor prefix.

/ Jonas