IndexedDB TPAC agenda

From: Jeremy Orlow <jorlow@chromium.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:40:07 +0000
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org
What items should we try to cover during the f2f?

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:

>  > P.S. I'm happy to discuss all of this f2f tomorrow rather than over
> email
> > now.
>
> Speaking of which, would be great to have an agenda. Some of the
> bigger items are:
>
> * Dynamic transactions
> * Arrays-as-keys
> * Arrays and indexes (what to do if the keyPath for an index evaluates
> to an array)
> * Synchronous API

* Compound keys.
* What should be allowed in a keyPath.

I'm sure I'll think of more.  We'll probably have more items to cover than
we can actually get done, so let's plan on tackling the items that are more
up in the air and/or require more discussion/debate first.  We can then use
the mailing list for whatever we don't get to.