Agendas for WebApps' Nov 1-2 f2f meeting

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:51:05 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi All,

I now consider the agenda for WebApps' meeting on Tuesday November 2 as
"confirmed" and the agenda items for that day have not changed for a few
weeks:

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2010#Tuesday.2C_November_2

On Monday November 1, the widgets group will meet with WAI's Protocols
and Formats WG (09:30-10:30). I am trying to arrange meeting time with
the I18N Core WG re Widget Interface spec but that is currently not
confirmed (if/when confirmed, I will send the logistics to public-webapps):

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2010#Monday.2C_November_1

*With the exception of the 1-2 widget-related meetings mentioned above,
WebApps WILL NOT MEET on November 1.*

To facilitate remote participation, the W3C's Voice Conference Bridge
will be used for all of the meetings:

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2010#Meeting_Logistics

-Art Barstow