Re: Replacing WebSQL with a Relational Data Model.

On that point it should be possible to build an efficient text search on top
of IndexedDB. You need a "word" index that links to multiple documents.
Matching documents are found by taking the intersection of the sets of
documents found for each word in the query (for an unstructured query). As
such you would put the documents in localStorage, and build a word index in
IndexedDB, there each record contained a list of document references.

Cheers,
Keean.