Re: Replacing WebSQL with a Relational Data Model.

From: Keean Schupke <keean@fry-it.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 22:26:23 +0100
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: nathan@webr3.org, public-webapps@w3.org, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
All true, unless you want a relational data model. (and note a relational
data _model_ is not dependant on the backend, but some engines have many
man-years of work spent on them that I would not want to try and replicate).

I dont see what you mean by better, SQLite seems pretty good to me. I don't
see Google's Android team, or the iPhone dropping it any time soon. I
suspect that WebKit will be keeping WebSQL support.

Cheers,
Keean.