Re: Replacing WebSQL with a Relational Data Model.

All true, unless you want a relational data model. (and note a relational
data _model_ is not dependant on the backend, but some engines have many
man-years of work spent on them that I would not want to try and replicate).

I dont see what you mean by better, SQLite seems pretty good to me. I don't
see Google's Android team, or the iPhone dropping it any time soon. I
suspect that WebKit will be keeping WebSQL support.

Cheers,
Keean.