Re: Replacing WebSQL with a Relational Data Model.

Hi Keeane, Jeremy, All,

Thanks for starting this thread Keean.

I agree with Jeremy that a API on top of IndexedDB, WebSQLDB, etc. would
be interesting (e.g. performance data).

It's also not clear to me (ATM) that such an API should necessarily be
put on WebApps' "standards" track. As always, the "devil's in the
details". I think we also need to be careful about not including too
many features in the first version of our specs.

-Art Barstow