CfC: WD of File API; deadline October 22

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:03:30 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

  Arun and Jonas would like to publish a new Working Draft of the File
API spec and this is Call for Consensus to do so:

   http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/FileAPI/

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and encouraged
and silence will be assumed to be assent.

The deadline for comments is October 22. This comment period is a bit
shorter than our typical 1-week review period but this will allow us to
sync the publication of this spec with the File API: {Writer,
Directories and System} specs. If this short comment period causes any
issues or concerns, please let us know.

-Art Barstow