Re: [widgets] Widget API Test Suite Updated, was Re: ACTION-585: After TWI test suite updated, send an annoucement to public-webapps (Web Applications Working Group)

(wrong link to test in prev email, correct link below...)

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-api/test-suite/#user-agent/ta-za/tests

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au