Re: [IndexedDB] Calling setVersion while already in a setVersion transaction

Hm.  Actually, I think I like Jonas' proposal better than 1 or 2 (and Shawn,
I see your point about why 2 is better than 1).  I also think that Shawn's
example of doing multiple schema upgrades should still work 3 since we fire
onsuccesses in the order that items were queued up.

Will file a bug in a day or two if no other comments.