Re: Seeking agenda items for WebApps' Nov 1-2 f2f meeting

From: Arun Ranganathan <arun@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:55:54 -0400
To: Jeremy Orlow <jorlow@google.com>
CC: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, ext Pablo Castro <Pablo.Castro@microsoft.com>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
  On 9/28/10 4:37 PM, Jeremy Orlow wrote:
> I'm OK with any time slot.

This year, I am also not sure whether I'll attend, but I'd like to
request File API moved to Tuesday, particularly to a dial-in friendly
time.  It seems likely that I'll dial-in and participate via IRC from
the East Coast of the United States.  There's a 6 hour difference
between NYC and Lyon.  So perhaps we could discuss File-related topics
at 3PM CEST on that Tuesday, putting me at 9a.m. EDT?  Hoping this is
convenient to the attendees -- any other combination is welcome (e.g.
I'm amenable to staying up late at night).

-- A*