Re: [CORS] Multiple origin values?

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:10:40 +0200, Vladimir Dzhuvinov
<vladimir@dzhuvinov.com> wrote:
> Thank you for making this clear to me.
>
> Multiple origin URLs in "Origin" and "Access-Control-Allow-Origin"
> must be space-separated, correct?

Yes.

> I'd like to double-check this as the Mozilla docs says
> comma-separated, and they seem to be in error:
>
> https://developer.mozilla.org/En/HTTP_access_control#section_3
>
> "...The Access-Control-Allow-Origin header should contain a comma
> separated list of acceptable domains..."

This seems entirely incorrect as the Access-Control-Allow-Origin must
match the Origin header exactly, octet for octet.

> If space-separated is correct I'll have to correct the docs and
> possibly file a bug report too.

I think redirects might not work yet in Gecko but yeah... I guess I should
start on a test suite for this at some point...

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/