Re: Seeking agenda items for WebApps' Nov 1-2 f2f meeting

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:09:30 +0200, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

>   Anne, Eric, All,
>
> On 9/11/10 4:31 PM, ext Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 14:43:32 +0200, Arthur
>> Barstow<art.barstow@nokia.com>
>> wrote:
>>> * Others?
>> http://tc.labs.opera.com/apis/XMLHttpRequest/  has been up for a while
>> now and hasn't received much feedback. Maybe dedicating some time to it
>> during the F2F helps? It is probably not really worth it, but I am not
>> sure how else to make progress on it either.

It is often helpful to spend a bit of f2f time looking at test suites -
you can get people to actually review the tests, which is really
important, so I think using expensive meeting time is justified.

>> XMLHttpRequest in general probably
>> does not need much discussion at this point.

Right, unless tests turn out to throw up issues people hadn't noticed...
again, a reason to have it on the agenda.

cheers