ISSUE-133 (keyCode and charCode): Consider specifying keyCode and charCode [DOM3 Events]

From: Web Applications Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:39:47 +0000
To: public-webapps@w3.org

ISSUE-133 (keyCode and charCode): Consider specifying keyCode and charCode [DOM3 Events]

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/133

Raised by: Doug Schepers
On product: DOM3 Events

Simon Pieters <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2010JulSep/0160.html>:
[[
Please specify keyCode and charCode, even if marked as 'obsolete'. I'm
pretty sure no browser is going to ship without at least one of them. (I
notice that charCode is undefined in Opera, keyCode always returns 0 in
Firefox, and in WebKit they both work.)
]]