DOM3 Events Comments

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:46:14 -0400
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>, "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi, Folks-

I appreciate all the comments on DOM3 Events so far.  I'm filing each of
them in Tracker, though it may take me a few days to file a bug;
however, I am reading all of them, and will get around to filing them all.

Currently, the WebApps Tracker sends the emails for each filed issue to
public-webapps, rather than www-dom, regardless of the "product".  I've
asked our Systems Team if this can be changed for DOM3 Events issues,
but I don't know if that's possible or easy to do.

In the meantime, if you are going to respond directly to the Tracker
emails, please take the time to change the TO: field to www-dom@w3.org
(though you should feel free to BCC public-webapps if you like).  That
will make it much easier to track the issues.

Thanks-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs