Re: Web DOM Core

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 14:02:34 +0100
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> A new version of DOM Core as an alternative to DOM Level 3 Core mostly
> for web browsers has been talked about a lot and even drafted to some
> extent. I would like to run it to completion.

Looks good and should be easier to catch bugs between various APIs
having the DOM Core updated - however the word "alternative" in there
worries me somewhat, is the end goal to effectively replace DOM Level 3
Core with DOM Core, or to try and split in to two versions of DOM Core
(one HTML focussed adn one XML focussed), or other?

Best,

Nathan