Re: Web DOM Core

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> A new version of DOM Core as an alternative to DOM Level 3 Core mostly
> for web browsers has been talked about a lot and even drafted to some
> extent. I would like to run it to completion.

Looks good and should be easier to catch bugs between various APIs
having the DOM Core updated - however the word "alternative" in there
worries me somewhat, is the end goal to effectively replace DOM Level 3
Core with DOM Core, or to try and split in to two versions of DOM Core
(one HTML focussed adn one XML focussed), or other?

Best,

Nathan