Re: [XHR] Test Suite

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 18:25:43 +0200
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 20:56:47 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
wrote:
> [...]

Hereby the promised update. For now the tests won't be hosted on w3.org. I
am told that test.w3.org cannot and will not handle it as W3C sysadmin is
afraid of the load PHP would put on it and an alternate solution is going
to take a long time. So after discussing this with PLH I put them on
tc.labs.opera.com:

http://tc.labs.opera.com/apis/XMLHttpRequest/

You can get your own copy via Subversion:

http://tc.labs.opera.com/svn/

When we want to move XMLHttpRequest to Proposed Recommendation status PLH
should have figured something out to host the tests on w3.org.

You can now run all the tests and see all the wonderful (euh, not)
failures. Now in order to move XMLHttpRequest forward we need to:

1) Review the tests
2) Fix the browser bugs the tests reveal

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/