[File API: FileSystem] Small change: createWriter

From: Eric Uhrhane <ericu@google.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:33:44 -0700
To: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Darin and I just noticed that FileEntry.createWriter was specced as
synchronously returning a FileWriter.  That's a bug--given that a
FileWriter has a length member, it would imply a required synchronous
stat on the underlying file.  I've changed createWriter to be
asynchronous to fix this.

The method file() had the same issue, so it got the same fix.