[IndexedDB] Let's remove IDBDatabase.objectStore()

From: ben turner <bent.mozilla@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:43:32 -0700
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi folks,

We originally included IDBDatabase.objectStore() as a convenience
function because we figured that everyone would hate typing
|myDatabase.transaction('myObjectStore').objectStore('myObjectStore')|.
Unfortunately I think we should remove it - too many developers have
used the function without realizing that the returned object was tied
to a particular transaction. Any objections?

-Ben