[IndexedDB] Need a method to remove a database

From: Shawn Wilsher <sdwilsh@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 15:20:09 -0700
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hey all,

Some of the feedback I've been seeing on the web is that there is no way
to remove a database.  Examples seem to be "web page wants to allow the
user to remove the data they stored".  A site can almost accomplish this
now by removing all object stores, but we still end up storing some meta
data (version number).  Does this seem like a legit request to everyone?

Cheers,

Shawn