Fwd: Web Notification Charter is out for review by W3C Members

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 06:42:04 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Web Notification Charter is out for review by W3C Members
Date: 	Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:58:14 +0200
From: 	ext Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
To: 	public-web-notification@w3.org <public-web-notification@w3.org>

Folks,

the charter is now out for formal review by the W3C Members until August
23, 2010. Feedback on it is still welcome here but be aware that I won't
modify the draft in place while the review is ongoing. I did make some
edits before sending it, following internal feedback. Some edits were, I
believe, editorials. If some of those raise concerns, please let me
know.

For those of you who are employed by a W3C Member, please ask your AC
Rep to respond to the review at:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2010JulSep/0013.html

Philippe