Re: [IndexedDB] Existence checking

From: Shawn Wilsher <sdwilsh@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 08:44:00 -0700
To: Nathan Kitchen <w3c@nathankitchen.com>
CC: public-webapps@w3.org
  On 7/5/2010 3:19 AM, Nathan Kitchen wrote:
> There are a couple of ways to do this:
I think you missed one.  IDBDatabase has a property objectStores [1]
that is an array of object stores.  Additionally, IDBObjectStore has a
property called indexNames [2] that is an array of indexes for the
object store.  We should probably look into having the same naming
convention for both of those (objectStores and indexes or
objectStoreNames and indexNames probably?).

This accomplishes what you want, right?