Re: [widgets] Span example

Richard, Addison, Felix, All,

Based on my conversations with Marcos and reading this thread, it is
my understanding that you support:

a) the new <span> element and dir attribute model Marcos added to the
Widget P&C spec [P&C-ED] and consequently,

b) the removal of the ITS references that were in the December CR
[P&C-CR].

Would you please confirm this or if my understanding is not correct,
please elaborate on any remaining issues?

Also, if you have any feedback on the 60 related test cases Marcos
created, please reply to the thread he used to announce those test
cases:

  [widgets] dir and span tests
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2010JanMar/
0845.html