XHR

From: Pedro Santos <pedrosans@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:30:37 -0200
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi, I'm have a question about the XmlHttpRequest, can I use the same
instance for several requests? Currently I know frameworks that maintain a
pool of those objects, and after every call, they invoke the abort method
[1], that switch the state to UNSENT, and use the same XmlHttpRequest
instance for other requests.
The problem is that the error flag get true, and the devs tools report the
request with error. Can it be done in other ways?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest/#the-abort-method

--
Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos