Re: CfC: Candidate Recommendation of XMLHttpRequest; deadline June 30

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:03:17 +0200
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 19:03:05 +0200, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> The Editor's Draft does not yet include CR exit criteria. I would expect
> the criteria to be similar to our previous CRs i.e. require a thorough
> test suite and at least two implementations that pass all tests. (We can
> discuss the criteria separately.)

Maciej mentioned on IRC that he would really like to see these defined
before he makes a decision. I drafted what I think we can all accept as
good criteria:

   http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/XMLHttpRequest/#crec

I.e. requiring at least two implementations of the whole specification
verified by means of a test suite of which the quality is to be determined
by the WG.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/