Wanted: Editor for Web IDL spec

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:45:02 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, public-script-coord <public-script-coord@w3.org>
Hi All,

A few of WebApps' specs, as well as specs from at least one other WG,
have a normative dependency on the Web IDL spec [WebIDL]. Lack of
progress on Web IDL (last published in Sept 2009 and only minor editing
since then) will eventually block the dependent specs from advancing.
Additionally, Cameron reported recently that October is the earliest he
will be available to actively work on Web IDL.

As such, we need at least one additional qualified person that can
commit to helping to move the spec forward.

Please let me know, as soon as you can, if you are interested in helping
with this Editor role or you can recommend someone I should contact.

-Thanks, Art Barstow

[WebIDL] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/