RE: Seeking pre-LCWD comments for Indexed Database API; deadline February 2

My concern is that it seems like taking an unnecessary risk. I understand the familiarity aspect (and I like delete() better as well), but to me that's not a strong enough reason to use it and potentially cause trouble in some browser.

-pablo