Re: HTML5 File

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 17:53:32 +0200
Cc: Cristiano Sumariva <sumariva@gmail.com>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, public-webapps@w3.org
To: ifette@google.com
On Jun 3, 2010, at 19:29 , Ian Fette (イアンフェッティ) wrote:
> Actually, I should take that back. Some of the device specs are definitely relevant

Right, and some of your colleagues just submitted Powerbox there, which seems like a non-negligible chunk of work to me ;-)

> though I have concerns about the direction they are heading

I regularly hear people having "concerns" about the "direction" in which DAP specs are heading. The shame is, they never seem to want to provide any details.

> Either way though, it seems strange for the filesystem apis to be split.

As I said, it's historical, and due to no one pushing strong to correct that during chartering. Speaking personally, I don't really care much either way.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/