Re: PFWG comments on View Mode Media Feature

Hi Michael,

thanks a lot for your review!

On May 19, 2010, at 18:32 , Michael Cooper wrote:
> The Last Call draft of the View Mode Media Feature states that it
> "Applies to: visual and tactile media types"
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-view-mode-20100420/#the--view-mode--media-feature
>
> While these view modes make sense for visual media types, they don't
> seem appropriate for the two tactile media types "braille" and
> "embossed", as defined in "Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1
> (CSS 2.1) Specification". in Section 7.3 "Recognized media types"
> http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/media.html#media-types

Good catch. Listing "tactile" was unintended, it probably happened by copying over from an existing media query description. This MF indeed makes sense only for visual media. We have removed it from our internal draft.

Thanks!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/