Re: [widgets] WARP testing

From: Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 14:55:26 +0100
Cc: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: marcosc@opera.com
Hi Marcos,

I'll make a start on tests for the assertions about correctly processing the element (6-13).

I'm not sure about assertion 5, however  - how would you tell if it had been processed at an inappropriate point? What difference would it make? And how could you test it?

"Assertion ta-5: Secondly, a user agent MUST apply the rule for processing an access element at the appropriate point in the algorithm to process a configuration document: the appropriate point is where the algorithm allows for processing 'any other type of element' [[!WIDGETS]]." [1]

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-access/test-suite/