Re: [IndexedDB] Granting storage quotas

ian, it seems to me that nobody objects to adding a isPersistent optional
parameter to openDatabase{Sync}() in the WebSQLDatabases spec (default =
false). can you please add it to the spec? if isPersistent = true and the UA
doesn't support persistent storage, then i believe openDatabase{Sync}()
should throw a SECURITY_ERR just like it does when the DB cannot be opened.

thanks,
dumi